Darwin uses artificial intelligence to direct advertising. A software company based in Chicago, Darwin uses their platform to create extremely specific ad briefs to target narrow audiences for a wide variety of clients across the US and Europe.
I bring these ads to life as digital motion graphics, which run on mobile apps, websites and social media.
What: Airofit is a Danish company that makes breathing trainer equipment. They sponsor several Olympic athletes, who use Airofit products to improve their aerobics. They also advertise to non-athletes about the health advantages of breathwork.
What: BYJU'S FutureSchool is a live online school that teaches kids to code. Ages range from first graders to high schoolers; subjects include the fundamentals of programming logic, applied mathematics, and software development.
What: Giesswein is an Austrian shoe company. They use sustainably-managed Merino wool to knit sneakers with some interesting performance advantages, such as moisture control and heat retention. I make ads for them in English and German.
What: Nick's is a Swedish ice cream company specializing in low-sugar, dairy-free and vegan snacks. They use a number of lesser-known sweeteners and alternatives to make health-focused desserts, snack bars and more.
- Travis Root- Animation, Graphic Design, Additional Art Direction
- Kristy Hwang- Project Management, Art Direction, Data Analytics
- Anna Yang- Data Analytics, Art Direction, Additional Project Mgmt
- Jackson Lambert- Data Analytics, Art Direction, Additional Project Mgmt
- Sarah Andrews- Data Analytics, Art Direction, Additional Project Mgmt
- Maria Hererra Medina- Data Analytics, Art Dir., Additional Project Mgmt
- Sara Musicco- Data Analytics, Art Direction, Additional Project Mgmt